Monday, March 19, 2012

Pet with Human Photos, And By Themselves

Not to overshadow or copy the awesome showing of pet photos by my classmate, Roger Flanagan, at "Not From Concentrate"(shameless plugging), but I actually just finally had a chance to shoot my dogs with my girlfriend, Crystal Banks, in the studio this weekend. I consider these mostly portraits, the first idea she wanted was shots of the dogs over the name tattoos she has on her back, cool idea, great outcome.




I'm personally found of the two dogs together, I think it really shows the personality. That's Raine on the left and Hayden on the right.

Then I did some more standard shots of them with Crystal and just then just them. All around a great shoot.












I guess creative portrait isn't just for humans!

-Larry M. Holder 





No comments:

Post a Comment