Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mandy Fraser's Mixed Feelings 2012 Line

Fashion! Yes continuing on the fashion wave as another post for you. This is a studio documentation of part of Mandy Fraser's Mixed Feelings line. She designed an emotion to each outfit, I guessed completely wrong the first time, and I'm not about to tell, rather I would like you to ask Mandy in person. The talent coming out of NBCCD this year is outstanding, and she is no exception, why not have her design a wardrobe for your emotion? Mandy doesn't have a website as of yet, but when she does I'll update a link on here. On the the photos!
































I have one more fashion post after this one, but you can beat it won't be the last, I have a taste for it now, and it's quite fun!

-Larry M. Holder 

No comments:

Post a Comment