Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Light Study and Some Colourful Portrait Work

This week I continued working on some more creative lighting setups, while continuing to work on perfecting product work. The first image features work by the very talented New Brunswick potter Dorain Henderson, that lives in Saint Martins. I was testing the lighting on my newly constructed product table, it still needs some work but I will be working to fix the issues with lighting and adding in coloured paper backgrounds to help balance the ugly black that's on there now. Also this week I produced my first new batch of portrait work, featuring the talented and fashionable Kayleigh Smith. This is the look I'm going for in my portrait work, it won't be for everyone, but I love the way it looks. - Larry M. Holder











No comments:

Post a Comment