Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fashion Design of Pat Galbraith

Quick little update, here is a small collection I did for Pat Galbraith, a fashion student here at NBCCD. This is one of her completed pieces and a very nice one I may say. I hope to be working with Pat and many other fashion students in the weeks to come.





What may seem like a very simple execution was really quite an extensive setup involving 4 lights. I had two lighting the background, same as I shoot models, but rather in front I had two lights. This was similar to how I shot Bronwen's cosplay photos a while ago, but in those I used two soft boxes. This was one large soft box and one slightly front directed light from above. Pretty good effect, but I need to mindful in the future of fall off near the bottom next time.

-Larry M. Holder 

No comments:

Post a Comment