Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Art Documentation

This is some sculpture and pottery I shot for Melissa LeBlanc the other day. I was really excited to try my hand at shooting the sculpture and I'm very pleased with the result. I used a single top down, left sided flash head with a couple reflectors in place to bounce the light back up. This method was suggested to me by Drew Gilbert, an instructor here at NBCCD. For the pots I kept the overhead light but made it more central and added in a left facing soft box. I wish now I had another reflector in place on the right side, as the bottom right side on the images is a little too dark by my standards, a reshoot may be in order if Melissa wants it. I could just be being picky though. On to the images.









Till next time.

-Larry M. Holder


No comments:

Post a Comment