Sunday, April 29, 2012

NBCCD Fashion Show 2012

Before I get onto any other posts of fashion lines and cosplay and the such, I wanted to put out my collection of shots from the NBCCD Fashion Show "Designed to the Nines". I didn't have the best view point, thus I got a lot of heads and exit signs in my shots. Live and learn so they say, next year I'll have to get a better seat. Having my telephoto lens came in handy for once this year, the only downside of it is that it's a very slow lens. Therefore I had to shoot at a super high ISO of 6400, but using the grain reduction actually brings a rather nice softness to the image similar to the work I've done in theatre. Now on to the pictures, I did a "title shot" for each person to help divide up the shots and keep track of who's work is who's. Please feel free to copy and pass these images around online to the people involved.









































































































































Wonderful job everyone! It was a great show and such talent from everyone!

-Larry M. Holder 


No comments:

Post a Comment