Monday, June 18, 2012

Cross Processed - Documentation

For those not able to get into Fredericton or NBCCD before September, here is a good look at everyone's work in the Graduate Studies show, "Cross Processed". Hopefully seeing the work here will also interest you in seeing it in person. To my understanding the college is now in summer mode, the Gallery is open for viewing Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm I believe. Now on the the work.



Dan Gallagher





Glenda Guitard-Burce


Greg Munn 


Bronwen Robbins 







Larry M. Holder 





Dylan Sweeney 


John Pollack


Alexandra Keely 








Valerie Jean 







I want to thank my fellow class mates and instructors for a great year, and I hope the best for all of them, truly a talented bunch.

For more information on the show I'm posting the poster once again.


- Larry M. Holder 










No comments:

Post a Comment