Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Artist Trading Card Event at Gallery Connexion 2012

This is a pretty straight forward post, I shot the Artist Trading Card event at Gallery Connexion this past week. It's an awesome idea, each local artist invited creates trading cards of their work and then, moving in a circle around the room timed to music cues, collect each others cards. This both gives the opportunity for the artists to be more familiar with each other and own a small representation of their work. Great idea as I said. I decided in the interest of preserving the documentation process, I would post all 56 images I submitted to the gallery for their promotion. This way anyone involved can snatch up images of themselves. Alright so here goes.

























































Look for more events from Gallery Connexion coming in the following weeks as I'm planning on shooting their events and performances from now on.

Also here is the link to Gallery Connexion's website, check out their awesome exhibitions too!


-Larry M. Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment